Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School Night

Remember... Back to School Night is coming this Tuesday, August 28th at 6:00pm. You will want to be there for the first part of it. All parents will meet in the Lunch Room area for a General Meeting. Dr. Sorensen will address us with her goals and plans for the year, you will get to go over the EXCITING PTA budget, and we will be giving information on different things going on through the year, etc. (I say "we" because I have totally lost my voice. If it's not back by then, my awesome President Elect, Tara Smith, will have to talk to you for me.) Then you get to go into each of your child's classrooms and hear a 15 minute presentation on what they are doing in their classrooms this year. I have found this very informative and helpful when I have gone in years past. Don't miss this opportunity!

There will also be PTA volunteer sign-ups in the hall, Spirit Wear for sale, a table to become a member of the PTA, information and registration for the Mini Marathon, Manila Magic and Battle of the Books. Make sure to look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment